Baltic Birch is a versatile and high-quality plywood, unmatched in the world.
Here's why Baltic Birch should be your choice:
Excellent Raw Material Resource
Baltic Birch is offered from FSC certified forests in Eastern Europe.
100% Hardwood Fiber
Made from 100% birch hardwood and nearly void free components, this material offers exceptional hardness and specific gravity, making Baltic Birch plywood amongst the strongest and most dimensionally stable panels available.
The construction of Baltic Birch plywood has 30% more plys than conventional domestic plywood. The combined result of birch hardwood fiber and the multi-ply construction make for a panel that is specially designed to endure heavy loads or high impact.
Excellent Machine Ability
The multi-ply construction, thicker face veneer, and virtually void free hardwood core, result in a panel that performs flawlessly when machined or used on CNC equipment and is perfect for the exposed edge designer look.
Panel Size Options
- Thick: 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30 mm
- Size: 5’x5’(1525x1525mm), 4,1’ x 8,2’ (1250x2500mm),
- Specialty sizes as well as cross-grain and unidirectional construction are available upon request.
- Graded on GOST standards
- В/В,B/BB, BB/BB, BB/CP,ВВ/С, CP/CP, CP/C,С/С
- Other grade combinations including B/B and BBx, and C grade unsanded, are available upon request.
- Type I Exterior Phenolic
- Type II Interior and NAUF
- Both are CARB2 Certified